As a parent or teacher, have you noticed a talent for art in your child? The beautiful color combinations paired with their imagination not only touch the hearts of their relatives and
1. Only 3 to 12 years old children with autism are qualified for the competition. Group A is made of 3 to 7 years old children and group B is made of 8 to 12 years old children.
2. The work must be done by the child.
3. The artworks are going to be put on thank you cards, birthday cards and Christmas cards. Each painting must have a title, and each person can submit multiple entries.
4. Date of submission: April 2 – August 1 every year
5. Submission link: http://220.127.116.11
6. Each entry must be accompanied by a title. We recommend writing a description.
7. In order to ensure the fairness of the competition, the names of the contestants must not appear in the photo in any form. The main committee will hire senior teachers to blindly evaluate and select 20 winning entries.
8. All contestants’ works will be posted in the online gallery.
9. Date of the announcement of the winners: September 1 every year
10. Awards are below:
First Place: One contestant will receive a prize of $150 (One person)
Second Place: Three contestants, one winner for each type of card, will receive a prize of $100
Third Place: Six contestants, two winners for each type of card, will receive a prize of $50
Excellence Award: Ten contestants (5 in Group A, and 5 in Group B), will receive a set of greeting cards